Just this morning Southern Vision hit it’s 100,000th page view! The site has been live since February 13, 2011, so to hit that milestone in under a year is a huge achievement for me. First and foremost, a thank you to everyone who has ever read a page on Southern Vision, left a comment, liked a post, or just casually glanced at something on the site. It means a lot, and without you, it would be impossible. So a huge thanks for that. In honour of the day, I decided to update my Top 100 Favourite Films list, which hasn’t been updated since August of last year, and has since undergone some big changes. So everyone head over to that page to check out the new list, and again, thanks so much for your contributions, however small, to this site reaching such a big number!
LAMMY Win 2012
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Top 10 Films of 2012
- The All-Time Favourites #18: The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie
- Top 100 Favourite Films: 90-81
- The 20 Scariest Films I Have Ever Seen
- September and October in Movies (What I’m Watching #6)
- Top 100 Favourite Films: 100-91
- Directorial Perfection: The Power of Hunger
- Film Socialisme (2010)
- What I’m Watching #5
- Movie Questionnaire Blogathon
Post Categories: Pick One!
Search for Movies and Movie Topics I Might Have Blogged About!
The History of Southern Vision! The Archives
Popular Southern Vision Posts You Should Check Out!
- 5 Memorable Jump Cuts in Cinema
- The Ten Best Countries for Film Production
- The 50 Essential Arthouse Movies
- 25 Things I Love About Buffalo '66
- Ten Great Movies That Aren't Afraid To Push the Boundaries!
- Gus van Sant's Death trilogy
- What To Expect When You're Existential: A Beginner's Guide to Ingmar Bergman
- The Seven Best Original Film Score Tracks by Clint Mansell
- The Ten Best Arthouse Movies Ever Made
- The Women of Ingmar Bergman
Post Tags: Go Ahead and Click One!2001: A Space Odyssey 2011 movies A Clockwork Orange All-Time Favourites Andrei Tarkovsky Bad Movies Bela Tarr Blog-Related News Blogathon Boogie Nights Bresson Marathon cache Classic Movies David Lynch Directors Dogville Dr. Strangelove DVDs Eyes Wide Shut Fanny and Alexander Film Directors Filmmakers Films Watched in a Month French cinema French New Wave Gaspar Noe Gerry Great Movies Great Scenes He Shoots He Scores horror movies Humor Hungarian cinema Images Independent Cinema Indie Films Ingmar Bergman INLAND EMPIRE Irreversible Jean-Luc Godard Krzysztof Kieslowski Lars von Trier Lists Luis Bunuel Magnolia Michael Haneke Month in Movies Monthly Viewing Most Influential Film Directors Movie Quotes Movie Reviews movies Movie Scenes Movie Score Movie Soundtracks Mulholland Dr. Music Must-See Movies Paul Thomas Anderson Persona Profile Random Question Requiem for a Dream Robert Bresson Russian cinema Southern Vision Stanley Kubrick Sven Nykvist Swedish cinema There Will Be Blood The Seventh Seal The Weekly Discussion Un Chien Andalou Unforgettable Scenes Winter Light
Proud to be a Member of: