What’s Everyone Watching? July 18
Posted by Tyler
Hello everyone, and welcome to this week’s What’s Everyone Watching? For those of you who don’t know, this is just a weekly post to keep everybody updated on what’s happening, and pass around a few great links to some awesome posts across the movieblogosphere, and answer the question…
What’s Everyone Watching?
Some great posts written recently:
- Do you have a problem seeing movies by yourself? Castor at Anomalous Material does, and he invites you to share your opinion on the matter.
- Stevee at Cinematic Paradox writes a beautiful review of Schindler’s List, which you need to read.
- Ruth at FlixChatter is away at Comic-Con at the moment. Surprise her by voting for your favourite Harrison Ford performance!
- Custard at Front Room Cinema lists his ten favourite film adaptations of Shakespeare plays – a list definitely worth reading.
- At TDYLF, John’s nephew discusses Cars 2… and other things.
It has also come to my attention recently that a small independent production team in the UK are working on an intriguing short film called I Chop You, a love story in the vein of Delicatessen. Normally I don’t promote such things but the team need support in getting their film made and I think it’s definitely worth checking out. They’ve released a pitch video where they explain their film’s premise and what they need to do to get it made, and personally, I think it’s worth supporting. Check it out here, and they also have a production blog if you’d like to see some more information. Please check this out. I’d like to remind everyone that I’m not advertising… I’m not being paid to give you this information, I’m just simply passing it on because I think it’s worth having a look at. You don’t have to do anything, I just think it’s a great cause worth supporting.
Hope those links keep you entertained, and be sure to follow all those magnificent sites.
So what’s happening with you people? Any notable movies you’ve watched recently? Anything else that’s happenin’ you’d like to talk about? Here’s the place, and now!